Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer
24571351

Car won't start .... Good battery, dash lights come on,

Car won't start .... Good battery, dash lights come on , bell rings but nothing happens no turn over by engine. I tried to plug into the obd II port
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: the obd II port and nothing happens no info from car
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2007 Toyota yaris
JA: Are you fixing your Yaris yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes .... I am trying to fix myself , can't afford professional help . I have tried looking for blown fuses but which fuse box should I be checking ????
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing I can think of

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** rel live tech here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better. I read your notes and have a question before we start. Is it dark there right now so I may have you do a simple test right now?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Hello , got the wiring diagram for your starter and location for the relay as it is under the dash driver's side attached to the integration relay that is part of the fuse block. Without checking things without a test light or volt meter it's hard and will be getting into replacing parts.So how do you wish to proceed with this? You can get a inexpensive test light from any auto parts store and we can proceed or try another relay. Let me know if you need further help I will do so.

can you get back to me on how you want to pursue this issue as I am here to help you the best I can