TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

Does the dash have to be removed on my 07 Avalon to replace

does the dash have to be removed on my 07 Avalon to replace the evaporate coil
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota Avalon. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: no

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Yes the whole dash needs to come out to replace that piece, I would also recommend doing a expansion valve and inspection of evap box to ensure a clean operation of new parts.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Would you happen to have a step by step diagram of removal of the dash.

All I have is worded instructions would you like those?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please and can I print them

yes you can print them

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok send them please

it should have been sent, do you see them?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
can you email them they are not letting me print

I can only send documents though this service, what device are you using

just copy and paste them into a document if you can and print that way

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok thanks

sure thing let me know if you have any other questions

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving me a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much .You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you.