Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Toyota Corolla 09 xrs ac air compressor instead of vacuuming

Customer Question

Toyota Corolla 09 xrs ac air compressor instead of vacuuming the system can I purge it?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Eric replied 2 months ago.

HI,

Purging it does not remove all the air and moisture out the system, which means that condensation will form and damage the compressor as well as the receiver/drier

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Please note that continued failure to positivel rate your expert now leads to experts ignoring future questions you may post as they realize that they will not be paid for their time or services. Thank you