Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

97 previa po300 code po301,302,303,304 had oil on plug

Customer Question
97 previa po300 code...

97 previa po300 code po301,302,303,304 had oil on plug wires..

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Recent less than 100 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Previa yourself? What have you tried so far?

Plugs wires cap and rotor Seem to run better but still showing misfire codes. replaced egr valve 2 years ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has been sitting up for several months.. also ran seafoam throttle body cleaner recently. Just keep trying when i have time to work on it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Toyota
8/6/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

before you put any more money into that I would do a compression check on it

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician