Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Recently upon the first start up of the day my 2007 Prius…

Customer Question
Recently upon the first...

Recently upon the first start up of the day my 2007 Prius has a long beep. No warning lights or anything. What can it be and how urgent to get it fixed?

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Any warning lights beyond the usual things at start up

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I'm not going to fix it myself but I want an idea of what might be going on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just got the oil changed and they told me I need to replace water pump

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 4 days by:
8/7/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 11 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You

The problem has not been resolved
Toyota Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 11 months ago

IS THERE ANY CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON , AN EXLAMTION MARK WARNING ,hv BATTERY CHARGE LEVEL, CHECK THE MIDDLE DISPLAY ,HOW MANY BARS THE HV BATTERY SHOWING

LETS START HERE AND WE GO FROM THERE

THE HV BATTERY AND HV ECU BATTERY ARE COMMON ISSUE ,YOU NEED TO HAVE IT SCANED USING A TOYOTA SCANER OR EQUIVELANT TO BE ACCURATE ,IF YOU GET IT SCANED LET ME KNOW I CAN HELP YOU FURTHER ON IT AND BE ACCURATE

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Apreciatted

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

Please kindly rate Me ,A 5 Star Rating is Much Appreciated.

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,

You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert

that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please Keep in Mind that when You Rate Me , it Does Not End Our Conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

I 'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till LATE PM Eastern Time Zone

Thank You