Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a related problem to this thread, the auxiliary has…

Customer Question
I have a related...

I have a related problem to this thread, the auxiliary has 12.8 volts. the 120 and 5 fuses in the rear check out but only getting 1.9 volts at the jump point under the hood.

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes, but since I wasn't getting any lights on the inside I was thinking fusible link

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 Toyota?

2004 Prius

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Prius yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked the fuses under the hood and in battery compartment. I parked the car and when I returned an hour later it was dead

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just which fuses are the most likely culprits.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 4 days by:
8/6/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech replied 1 year ago
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech

Thanks for posting

when measuring the aux battery di you do so across the battery or from positive to the body?