Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need to replace the 2nd row seat cover behind the

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the 2nd row seat cover behind the passenger seat on my 2010 sequoia, how do I remove the seat?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Toyota
8/2/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Don - Mo Lurch, Toyota Mechanic replied 10 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Toyota Mechanic

Here is Toyota Service Manual Procedures

Click Attachments below

Let me know if you need further

.

.
Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A.
.
NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.
The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed.
.
If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.
Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better.
.
Rating is very Important to our Service
.......................................................

did you need more information?
please respond or rate my answer

thank you
..................................

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.
You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up
Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.
......................................................................