Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ac was blowing cold air and this morning and when i went…

Customer Question
Ac was blowing cold...

Ac was blowing cold air and this morning and when i went back out no air is blowing.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do the vents feel cold? Is there a coolant leak?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Toyota?

2010 tundra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tundra yourself? What have you tried so far?

If I can. Just turning ac on and off. I did this a couple weeks ago and started working 10 minutes latter.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/31/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. Have you had a set of gauges on it to see what your pressures are?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician