Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2012 Scion IQ. What are the steps to replacing the…

Customer Question
I have a 2012 Scion...
I have a 2012 Scion IQ. What are the steps to replacing the driver side tire rod?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Toyota
7/31/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 8 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you

you replacing inner or outer tie rod ,

you are taking the steer gear off and doing outside the car correct

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Steering gear R &R

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Apreciatted

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

Please kindly rate Me ,A 5 Star Rating is Much Appreciated.

If you feel I have not been helpful Please DO NOT RATE ME BAD OR POOR (1 or 2 stars) ,

You can always ask me again or I can opt out of your question & open it for another expert

that will provide you with more or better assistance on this issue

Please Keep in Mind that when You Rate Me , it Does Not End Our Conversation.

you can always come back to this conversation and ask me any follow up question you may have on this issue

(you can copy this link page & paste it in your browser when ready and it will open up our conversation again)

I 'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till LATE PM Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

I am replacing the whole thing as seen in the picture I provided. I don't want confusing diagrams I need step-by-step in your own words
Sorry I do not have that for you, but I will opt out of your question and open it for other experts to provide with that
Just do not reply back to me since it will lock question back to me and other experts can not see it to assist you further
Have a great day sir
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat