Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I had a 2005 Toyota Sienna Xl I have two related questions.

Customer Question
I had a 2005 Toyota...
I had a 2005 Toyota Sienna Xl I have two related questions. During a jump, the cables,to the driver, appeared to be switched and created sparks. They were then placed correctly and the car moved 50 feet then died. Does the fact that the car moved 50 feet indicate that the bad jump did no damage or that it did not occur.,
JA: Are you fixing your Sienna yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I need expert answers to this question.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not for now
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
7/24/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Hard to say without being there, is it running now?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician