Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I have a 2010 Venza- the 'check engine' alert and 'off road'

Customer Question
alert come on simultaneously for...
I have a 2010 Venza- the 'check engine' alert and 'off road' alert come on simultaneously for a time, then both turn off. This has happened a few times.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Toyota
7/24/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Have you had the vehicle scanned for codes?

No
No. I'll just have to take it in to be looked at. My skill level is nonexistent. Thank you

OK well let me know if you have any other questions,

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving me a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much .You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you.

Please also note that you are getting 20 years of electrical and mechanical knowledge and experience at a fraction of the cost of a dealer, giving me a rating is the ONLY way im compensated for my time and knowledge, I hope that you will respect this by giving me a 5 star rating as customer satisfaction is my number one goal. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free for 3 more weeks!

Mechanic01
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician