Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Second opinion] I have a 2012 Toy. Avalon. The AC suddenly

Customer Question

Second opinion] I have a 2012 Toy. Avalon. The AC suddenly stop working and minutes later start working again. I notice that the problem occur more frequently when the car goes at high idle ( more than 55 mph). What will be the problem? A compressor? Leak of refrigerant? Sensor? relays?JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?Customer: 61,000 Yes the car start normallyJA: Are you fixing your Avalon yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: No. Typically I go to a mechanic in 99% of the problemsJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: no really
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Did you mean to request me to help again on the same question?

Chris