Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer
24571351

I just had to replace a fuse in my car and now it won't

Customer Question

Hi there. I just had to replace a fuse in my car and now it won't start. The engine will turn over but it has no spark
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: Yes. I've replacedone a 100 amp fuse labeled SLT on the positive battery lead
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 1992 toyota estima
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Japanese import. I've checked the spark plugs for spark and have gotten nothing
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The reason I changed the fuse was because my friend tried to connect a battery and put the leads on the wrong terminals
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** master tech here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions to better help you. I read your notes and have a question before we proceed. what fuse or fuses have you checked and replaced? I will strive to obtain a 5 star ratting so let me know if I fall short.