Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2006 toyota corolla will not start. r2d battery & starter.

Customer Question
2006 toyota corolla will...

2006 toyota corolla will not start. r2d battery & starter. cannot locate the ignition relay fuse in fusebox

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?

Battery was just bought today

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Corolla yourself? What have you tried so far?

R2d battery; r2d complete starter module.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where is the fuse for starter & fuse for ignition relay. cant find it in the interior fuse box

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
7/6/2017
Toyota Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution.