Lou P
Lou P, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  15+ years experience in the automotive field on all types of vehicles with access to diagrams and repair info.
27644750

Toyota Tacoma 97 reads PO171 whats the most probable cause?

Customer Question

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Lou P replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Expert:  Lou P replied 4 months ago.

the system is reading rich, there are quite a few things that can cause this, here are the items listed in the troubleshooting guide. hope this helps. if your scanner does not read live data it can be hard to troubleshoot. hope this helps . Please take a second and click the STARS at the top of the screen rate my service 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.