Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I'm trying to install an innovative performance chip. Which

Customer Question

I'm trying to install an innovative performance chip. Which wife's do I need to connect?
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Toyota. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: 2011 scion xb
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

Is this one of those resistors that confuses the intake air temp sensor reading?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I just need to know which is the iat sensor wire.

The wire colors are pink and brown/white. Below are diagrams if needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1p0baysx20leffo/THA.pdf?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/znfbiblcx5j39wt/THA1.png?dl=0

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I need to connect both of those to the chip?

What do the instructions for this chip state to do? Does it say to bypass the IAT reading or to interrupt it?

Do you still need help?

Chris

Are you still needing assistance, I noticed you opened a new post.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. If not please reply so we can resolve your issue together.

Thanks Chris