sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

2008 seqouia limited. Keys abs, And keyfob are locked in

Customer Question

2008 seqouia limited. Keys abs
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? And have the brakes been squeaking?
Customer: And keyfob are locked in vehicle
JA: What is the model of your '08 Toyota?
Customer: Sequoia Limited
JA: Are you fixing your Sequoia yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Locksmith has tried pulling the handle from the inside, all that does is set off the alarm.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The unlock button doesn't do anything Need to know how to open it
Category: Toyota
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

A lockout kit would be one way to get in, which a locksmith or most towing services would have.

The quickest and easiest way to open the doors would be to have a dealer or locksmith cut a key. A key can be cut using the VIN and then the doors can be opened. Prices will vary depending on where you go but my dealer charges just $10 for this.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!