Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I need help with my 2006 4runner v8 that stopped on the

Customer Question

hello
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: i need help with my 2006 4runner v8 that stopped on the light while my wife was driving it
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: the brake light, abs, vsc and the check engine lights. At first we had to tow it. and then I found out that the ects fuse was blown and replace but the other lights are though it moves now
JA: Are you fixing your 4Runner yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have check all the fuse and are all good. I am trying to fix it myself. according to my wife, as soon as the light turns green, it truck will not move and she said she saw little smoke coming from the cluster area which I believe it may have burnt harness or wires
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes, i have the following codes. p2420, p0441, p0500, p2118. The abs codes are p0201, p0205, p0210, p1223 p0215
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Have you done any of the diagnostic steps for these codes or are you needing those steps?