Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2002 Toyota 4runner 2wd 3.4 DOHC Vin: JT3GN87R520258797 Need

2002 Toyota 4runner 2wd 3.4 DOHC
Vin: JT3GN87R520258797Need labor time and directions to replace the cam plugs

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

I see labor time for both banks as 3.9 hours and with ac you would add .7 of an hour.Unfortunately my info is not showing how these are accessed and replaced here.In some cases this info may need obtained from a dealer.I have had to look over what needs removed and moved out of the way to then access and replace these here on some models myself when instructions were not available.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete