Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Rear suspension suddenly became very "loose"...with little

Customer Question

Rear suspension suddenly became very "loose"...with little bumps causing large bounces at rear of 2006 sequoia. Trying to use the manual height control mode to raise the back but do not hear the pump motor....?
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: No, no fluid, and the ride is very boncy at the back of the vehicle...?
JA: Are you fixing your Sequoia yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No....trying to trouble shoot before I take it to repair. I am worried that there is a leak in the air system, but would like to trouble shoot he simple items first. The "type c" fuse does not appear to blown, and would now like to check the wire connections at the air pump,but am not sure where that is located?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that is all...thankyou
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
  • A faulty shock would be the leading cause of a bouncy suspension. Have they been checked?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris