Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My sienna 2000 passenger power window stops working. I

Customer Question

My sienna 2000 passenger power window stops working. I checked on the 12V to the motor and did not see any voltage. I guess the fuse was blown but could not locate the fuse.
JA: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?
Customer: All the fuses are original but not sure about the PW fuse because I could not locate it.
JA: Are you fixing your Sienna yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I have opened the door panel and checked the plug that provides 12V to the motor.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's all, the location of the PW fuse.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 7 months ago.

Do the rest of the windows work? Does the drivers window work a little then stop and if you wait a while it will then start to work a little again?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The rest of the window works.

what about the driver's window is it totally dead will it work for a little bit then stop then work for a little bit after you wait a while?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I guess you don't know the answer. I want my money back.

I can not give you a specific answer because you've not given me enough information to give you a specific answer if this is how you want to operate then I will opt out. If you can give me the additional information I'm asking you then I can provide you with a more clear answer. If you just want somebody to guess then I can opt out also. Let me know.

What about the driver's window is it totally dead will it work for a little bit then stop then work for a little bit after you wait a while?

In your original statement it says the drivers window stops working that would be an indication that sometimes it works and sometimes it does not.