Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I have a 2008 rav 4 that is using oil-no leaks found. I

Customer Question
I have a 2008 rav...
I have a 2008 rav 4 that is using oil-no leaks found. I don't have
an extended warranty. I've had others who own the a camary or an altima tell me they have had the same problems and toyota took
care of it. Is this correct? I do not want to get a new car, but I
can't afford one. Is there something Toyota can help me with?
This is my 3rd toyota.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Toyota
12/13/2016
Toyota Mechanic: roy, import/domestic specialest replied 11 months ago
roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

how many miles on the motor???

do you have all receipts of every oil change??? if and I mean if they help you, they will require every single maintenance record.

Roy

I don't have all the oil change receipts. I have had the oil changed every 3000 miles since I bought the car.
Tell me what an extended warranty would cost. If too expense, I
Will have to look for a different car and it will not be another
Toyota as much as I love them, as I am not going to pay a small
fortune for something that Toyota is responsible for,especially
when other customers have had problems. I have already had
this car in for every recall notice sent me. Why has n' t this
problem been addresses before since Toyota must have known
about this problem before with the 2008 vehicles?
Why am I paying $58.00 for information on this matter? When did
getting information on a problem cost money?
My phone number is ***** if you have good news for
me. Otherwise, I just have to swallow the $58.00 and learn a
hard lesson .

I have no control over money. whatever you paid to the site is between you and them. we are sub cractors who only get paid when you accept our answers. we only get a small amount of what you have been charged.

this is not a free information site.

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician