Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

My toyota is shaiking and don't start, i claened allready

my toyota is shaiking and...
my toyota is shaiking and don't start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: i claened allready still tha problem
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 4runner 2001
JA: Are you fixing your 4Runner yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i replace all spartplugs and wires
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: this hapeppen the last year when was driving and the car begining shaking and push gas and stop , when the firt time happen i send to mechanic and he replce the gas pump,the car was run ok but for the side of the driver side smell to gas when stop the car and open the door. This cost me alot money.
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2016
trung do

HI THIS IS TRUNG WILL BE HELPING YOU TODAY .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
If do you need specify question to know about my toyota 4runner 2001 ? , ask me, because my car no start jet

did u try spray starting fluid in the air box tube to see if it start

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi trung do ;I spray fluid into air box , the car start but a soon gas gone motor going off, i am sorry no answer before because i was occupied, thank you.

Hi , so the fuel pump is new and did u check the injector relay . u can swap the relay with a another relay in the fuse box in the engine compartment to check . the next thing you can do is remove the spark plug and see if it wet or dry . fuel pump is new I don't suspect a fault but just have to check just to make sure . if you want the fuel pump is locate under the driver rear passenger seat you can pull the carpet and open the cover and see if the pump and running when you have someone try to crank it . I have dealt with one time the wire to the pump broke off and cause no start.

trung do
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did what u tell me to do , i open the lead at back driver back seat, where the gas tank connections are and disconnected the the gas pump motor and connected a batteries at the borne, the motor work but when open the gas supply line under the car the pump doesn't pump too much gas out of the line , what the mean, doesn't the motor work properly?, or i have to do another test.tell me.
trung do
trung do
trung do