mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

How do you realign the window track on a 1994 toyota 4

Customer Question

How do you realign the window track on a 1994 toyota 4 runner
Category: Toyota
Expert:  mike switzer replied 9 months ago.

the easiest way is to have the window all the way down and apply light pressure to the track towards the window while you tighten it. there is not "one way" to realign the window track.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you show me what I should tighten/adjust please

i will see if i am able to find some sort of diagram that may show what you are asking.

this is a pdf file i attached a sticky note on it next to the item you are requesting.

if you problem is too much play in the window front to back then you have a bad regualtor that will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
HI sorry was sick today and it was cold out.. as you can see I am a woman attempting this by myself because I get tired of getting ripped off frankly. I appreciate you help will work on what you said dto try, do you think the door lock is the problem it sticks and turns sometimes and then not, can I get that lock cylinder oem or is it dealer only I could find anything solid as far as yes or no/ ttys