Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 03 Toyota 4runner Sr5 4.0 V6 I replaced the

Customer Question

I have a 03 Toyota 4runner Sr5 4.0 V6 I replaced the upstream o2 sensors and now have a P2241 code for low positive current on bank 2 sensor 1. The sensor is the recommended Bosch sensor and I did not have this code before changing the sensor. I checked the a/f heater fuse it is fine. this is my only vehicle and is required to pass nys inspection in the next few days and I am at a loss with this problem
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ted Ritter replied 11 months ago.

hello and welcome, bank 2 two is on the driver's side, is this the one you replaced, what code were you getting before replacing the sensor?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I was told bank 2 was the passenger side so I replaced that one. Before was a code for poor convertor efficiency

Thanks for the reply, the P2241 is or the driver's side (bank2) these are cylinders 2,4,6

Bank1 includes cylinders 1,3,5 bank one always has the 1 cylinder. on a V6 Toyota engine.