Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Jammed up on acurb car cut out will turn over but not start,

Customer Question
Jammed up on acurb car...
Jammed up on acurb car cut out will turn over but not start
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: terminals seem fine i was told it could the fuel shut off in case of accident hit the curb reety hard
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: 98 camry
JA: Are you fixing your Camry yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: take off the terminals off the battery to reset pulled up the rear seat to the fuel pump but didnt do anything there looked in trunk and glove box to find some kind of reset switch
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: cant think of anything
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/1/2016
Toyota Mechanic: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 1 year ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi Im David. thanks for visiting the site. allow me a moment to look up some information for you. thanks

Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer.I value your input to my questions so I may help you better. What side of the car did you hit? did you look under to check for damage? Are you handy around cars to do a couple checks?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician