Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2016 Sienna drivers side sliding door will not close

Customer Question

2016 Sienna drivers side sliding door will not close automatically, have to force manually to close
JA: Are you fixing your Sienna yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have done nothing to fix it so far
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: can't think of anything
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Since this is a 2016 model this should be covered under factory warranty to be diagnosed and repaired to resolve this issue here.This can be a fault with a control switch or pinch sensor fault in some cases causing this needing replaced.But this will have to be checked/tested further to locate and repair this fault here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete