Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I just need to figure out if the engine is the same it had

Customer Question
Hi. I just need to...
Hi. I just need to figure out if the engine is the same it had from the factory
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: I don't know
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: Land Cruiser 1978
JA: Are you fixing your Land Cruiser yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The car is ok. Doesn't need repair
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nop
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
10/20/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer. The way you can find that out is to phone a dealer and give them your model with production date and vin number and serial number on the engine block of the engine that's in it and they should be able to check for you. hope this helps you with your question.

Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician