Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

QUESTION}

Customer Question
QUESTION}
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 6 days by:
10/21/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer . To put air into the system you need to bypass the sensors to activate the pump. to do this you need to locate the air suspension relay. If you have a manual it will show you where it is , usually under hood in one of the blk fuse - relay blocks and marked. just pull it out and jump one terminal is always powered jump to terminal across from that one while engine running and fill as desired.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
thanks, ***** ***** decided to trade the 4runner in

Ok cheers ***** ***** rating my answer and you won't get charged.

Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician