Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

My fj crusier 2011 have starting failure, no, fully charged,

Customer Question
hi JA: Hi. How can we...
hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: my fj crusier 2011 have starting failure
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model of your '11 Toyota?
Customer: fully charged
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fj crusier
JA: The mechanic is ready to answer your vehicle question. Is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: when i checked my car with software,there is a problem it's starting failure
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
10/6/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

Can you give me more detail on what exactly is going on? When you turn the key to the start position does the starter engage and turn the engine and it just will not fire up or is the engine not cranking over because the starter is not engaging? When you say that your software says there's a starting problem what do you mean? Do you have malfunction codes set in the computer and you are reading them on a code reader?

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician