Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I parked it last night and when to start it and all it does

Customer Question
it crank JA: Will the headlights...
I parked it last night and when to start it and all it does it crank
JA: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?
Customer: Yea head light work and battery volt is at 12.6
JA: Are you fixing your Volt yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: All I have don't was check the battery and check for fuel at the fuel rail. I don't have fuel at the rail. Fuel pump relay is turn on but no fuel.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
10/5/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech replied 1 year ago
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech

Hello, what year and model Toyota is it and which engine does it have?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
2014 1794 4x4 with the 5.7 in it
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tundra

Sorry, I'm not very familiar with the 2014 tundra so I will opt out and see if someone else can assist you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. Thank u.

Please be patient someone should be with you shortly, the question is visible and open to all experts.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can someone answer my question. It o most be 24 Hour and still have got any help. Is my truck to new for me to be asking help on this site. Please. If it is or no one can help just let me know.

I put in a special request for you to the moderator, they will post it to available experts.

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician