Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Where is the ahc control unit for a 2003 land cruiser v8

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
9/15/2016
Toyota Mechanic: tims auto repair, mechanic replied 1 year ago
tims auto repair

ahc module?please explain

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Active height control module land cruiser 100 v8 2003

it doesnt have a ahc..it does have a body control module

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vfb5pkm00k2nx9r/0915-landcruiser-Instrument%20Panel.doc?dl=0

.

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

thanks

.

www.dropbox.com/s/vfb5pkm00k2nx9r/0915-landcruiser-Instrument%20Panel.doc?dl=0

.

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
System read says the rear height sensor is faulty,reading is -148 mm. The fronts are fine at -17mm Fitted new one same readings and code won't clear checked wiring to plug ok. That's why I won't the location control module

what is the code number you are getting?

it is a 2003 year model,,right?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Code C1713/13 rear height sensor circuit it's a Amazon model UZJ100R 2003

please stand by,,i dont have this code for this model,,i am in the US,yours may be different,,

someone will be right with you

thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Still no one has got back to me about the location of the AHC ecu
Toyota Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
some one also was ment to get back to me that is a Toyota technician to do with my question if you look at my messages as Tim couldn't help.

Was any testing actually done? The sensor wiring needs to be tested.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the voltage is correct. It matches the front circuit. That why want the location of the active height ecu control unit.

Do you have the VIN?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Code C1713/13 rear height sensor circuit is the fault it's a land cruiser Amazon v8 petrol model UZJ100R 2003

The VIN is the 17 digit number that identifies the vehicle.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I'm not at my garage till Monday its 9 30pm Saturday here now

I'd like to verify vehicle information to proceed.

sprinkles08
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician