Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

How cvab i install wifi in my 2016 toyota sienna. i also

Customer Question
would like to connect to...
how cvab i install wifi in my 2016 toyota sienna. i also would like to connect to watch tv
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 day by:
8/31/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The best thing to do here since you want both wifi and tv is to visit an auto accessory install facility in your area to see if they can order in the components needed on your model to make this work.If this was already attempted or is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician