Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Where is the hose that drains condensation for a 2011 Toyota

Customer Question
Highlander?...
where is the hose that drains condensation for a 2011 Toyota Highlander?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
8/18/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician

The air-conditioning drain tube can be accessed by pulling back the carpet on the passenger side right by the firewall and the center tunnel area. Pull the carpeting down and you'll see the hose come off the bottom of the air-conditioning unit and go through a rubber grommet in the firewall right there by the passenger side foot well. Please do not forget to rate the information that I provided to you at three or higher. If you need an illustration or any other information feel free to reply and I will get back to you.

Skyvisions
Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician