Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Ihave a 2003 toyota celica gt with a broken tail light cover

Customer Question
and i purchased a replacement...
Ihave a 2003 toyota celica gt with a broken tail light cover and i purchased a replacement that has no wiring. Can I just remove the red / white cover and pop it into place from the outside?
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?
Customer: Bulbs are good - connections are fine the red lens is just cracked
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I opened the box the tail light came in and popped the cover off the tail light access panel in the car trunk
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: nope - it just got dark and i thought i'd look it up on google to make sure i don't make a mess. There is NO wire assembly included with the cover i received.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
8/16/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** thank you for allowing me to assist you. Have taken the broken one off yet?

Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Auto Service Technician