Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

07 Prius will not start no dash lights nothing back battery

Customer Question
says 100% try to jump...
07 Prius will not start no dash lights nothing back battery says 100% try to jump start from the front on the positive terminal still get nothing when I try to push the button to start
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: Checked every fuse under hood and dash. All good
JA: What year is your Prius?
Customer: 07
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried using a battery charger on Exhilarate battery in trunk and tried to jumping off battery terminal for Jumpstart underneath hood
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Lost on what else I can do
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/10/2016
Toyota Mechanic: scionking, Toyota Expert replied 1 year ago
scionking
scionking, Toyota Expert

Hello my name is ***** ***** can I start by asking some questions?

When you press the brake, what color if any does the push button light turn?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No colors at all. Long fuse block is more likely the problem. I have to unbolt it and see if any contacts are broken
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician