Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

It is not playing and when I press the eject button it tells

Customer Question
to load CD on 1 JA...
It is not playing and when I press the eject button it tells to load CD on 1
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: No don't know were that is
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: It a 2000 Avalon
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Take the battery off
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I have not done anything else this is all I have done
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
7/22/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.
  • Since the battery disconnect reset failed then unfortunatly this is going to be the CD payer that is to blame.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician