Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

My Toyota sienna won't eject the CD or play, it shows light

Customer Question
my Toyota sienna won't eject...
my Toyota sienna won't eject the CD or play
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: it shows light on.
JA: What year is your Sienna?
Customer: 2015 XLE
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I went to Toyota dealership and they asked me to bring it back..
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can I get some help here?
7/14/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Dan, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, ASE Certified Technician

Sounds like your cd player will need to be replaced.

I would bring this in to the dealer, they have reman radio programs and will mail you the cds once they remove them at the reman radio facility.

You should be under warranty being you have a 2015.

If you need more help, we can continue this conversation. If not, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, I will try to give you the best answer I can. Remember, I do not get compensated for my time helping you unless you rate. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars. Please let me know why and how I can help you more. Thanks Dan

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there a way we can eject the DVD without going to the dealership?

You could try disconnecting both battery cables and holding them both together for 30 seconds. That will reset the unit and hopefully you will be able to eject it. Make sure you touch the cables together as far away from the actual battery as possible. Thanks.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

Posts close in 7 days. That means you will not be able to contact me on this question.

You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Please use the 5 star rating system at the top of the screen, it would be appreciated.

If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars, please let me know why and how I can help you more.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan

Dan, ASE Certified Technician