Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I need 2 parts bumper front part of Toyota camry LE 2007. I

Customer Question
believe their number 52127 D...
I need 2 parts bumper front part of Toyota camry LE 2007. I believe their number 52127 D RH and 52128 C LH. car serie 4T1BE46K47U513471
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: HI, I need 2 parts of front bumper of Toyota Camry 2007. I believe the number are 51127 D RH ANS 51128 C LH NO MY CAR. 4TBR46K47U513471, Could you help me please.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I DON'T SPEAK VERY WELL ENGLISH.
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: Just 2 parts a this moment...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
do you shipping in Canada Québec
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you shipping in Canada (Québec)
6/15/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

We do not sale parts here. We answer questions customers have. Are you asking if the part numbers are correct and where to order these parts?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician