Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Can't start my car??? : New battery- car won't do anything,

Customer Question

Can't start my car???
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: New battery- car won't do anything, apart from the engine start/stop button has green light?
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car is dead, I'm in the driver seat, pressing the clutch in and pressing the start button....nothing?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: How? Why suddenly does the car become immoberlised?
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Boxer54 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for trusting us with your questions. What year and model vehicle are we working with? Do the lights on the instrument cluster come on? Radio? etc....