Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Why does the "open-door" signal stay on when I'm driving

Customer Question

Why does the "open-door" signal stay on when I'm driving even though all doors and the rear hatch are closed. This started yesterday, and I can't find a solution.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.May I ask, if you turn the interior light to door, where the light comes on if you open the door, does it stay lit if you close all doors?
I ask so i can better understand the problem and assist you better.Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help with this problem?