Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

I have a 94 toyota truck with a 22re motor and its hard

Customer Question
hi, i have a 94...
hi, i have a 94 toyota truck with a 22re motor and its hard to start.
JA: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?
Customer: over 200,000 and battery, I don't know but it seems to turn over ok. trouble code 25, 41 and 52
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: as I said, 94 truck, 22re
JA: What year is your Toyota?
Customer: as I just stated, 94
JA: When was your last tune up?
Customer: I dont think you can help me
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Im hoping to speak with someone with some insight into this problem and yes I would like to fx it myself
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
5/19/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.When you say its hard to start are you saying it cranks but will not fire up right away? While the problem is occurring have you installed a fuel pressure gauge and monitored the fuel pressure? Normal fuel pressure needs to be right at 33 to 37 PSI. Check this and post back with the results and as many details as you have and we can work from there to help you get this resolved.
Ron, ASE Certified Technician