Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Toyota Land Cruiser: I am trying to locate the ecu on 2011

Customer Question
Hi I am trying to...
Hi I am trying to locate the ecu on 2011 land cruiser troop carrier with a 4.5 v8 .thanks glenn
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
5/14/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Glenn,See the location and install steps for the ECU in the links below. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/ECM%20May%2014.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/ECM%20replacement%20May%2014.pdf
Ron, ASE Certified Technician