Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

On my 2013 Toyota Corolla a noise is coming from the front

Customer Question

on my 2013 Toyota Corolla a noise is coming from the front of the vehicle. I had brakes and pads installed didn't stop.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
Noises are very difficult to diagnose in this format. Do you have an audio recording of the noise or can you give me a better description of the noise? Is it a rotational noise does it increase or decrease as the brakes are applied or is this something that's hurt over bumps for example?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is this noise when brakes are applied and when they are not applied.
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
Does the noise increase or decrease with speed when the brakes are applied? Do you feel any pulsation in the brake pedal? Does the noise appear to come from the front of the vehicle? Do you have to be moving in order for the noise to occur can it make noise sitting still and just pushing the brake pedal?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only made two comments and to switch to the phone will cost $26.00? You haven't helped me yet for $27.00. You got to be kidding. Give me time to check out your questions and record the noises.
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
I have no control over those offers that pop up in front of you that's all computer generated. Take as much time as you would like just get back to me when you have the information that I need to help you figure out what's going on here. I am just a subcontractor I've no control over how the website runs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will, thanks!
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
I think the computer automatically generates the phone call offer after a couple of exchanges because some customers have expressed the opportunity to discuss the issues with experts directly rather than type back and forth on the computer. That offer is always on the table if you want to use it. I will be going to lunch shortly so there's no rush.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will contact you after lunch.
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 year ago.
ok