Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The automatic locks will not stop going off by thereselves

Customer Question

the automatic locks will not stop going off by thereselves and my battery is getting drained
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had it worked on the fuel pump kept getting burned up the mechanic found a short in the firewall the automatic locks have always gone on and off by their selves but it has got worse
JA: So many things can cause fuel pump issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with them. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: fuel pumps ok now just need help with automatic locks locking and unlocking by their selves
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: the driverside rear door is crunched in from wife backing out of garage with it open and it use to read open all the time but now anymore
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I am sorry I nor the other techs did not get to you sooner. I believe I can help but I did not want to waste your or my time if you no longer needed help. Do you still need help? Can I get the year, make, model?