Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

Toyota tacoma 4x4 trd sr5: Need to ask guestion about 2003

Customer Question
Need to ask guestion about...
Need to ask guestion about 2003 tacoma replacing r/h steering knuckle part numbers and prices are scrambled are 1st generation inner changeable the bearings , hubs and axles interchange will the steering knuckle interchange have called dealership and they said they could not answer the question I cannot understand this is a run around by Toyota they have to be the same
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
5/7/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Sorry for the long delay. Do you still need help?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician