Toyota

Have Toyota Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Toyota

The console is not working at all. The light is working by

Customer Question
The console is not working...
The console is not working at all. The light is working by the but the dials are not responsive.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When the car is running Nome of the gauges work the speedometer nor the rpm guage
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Ive checked the fuses
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Toyota
5/6/2016
Toyota Mechanic: Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech replied 1 year ago
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech
Hello, thanks for posting What year and model Toyota is this? Did you check the fuse marked "gauge: or "panel" in the fuse box inside the passenger compartment? P;lease check these fuses using a 12 volt test light or a voltmeter with the key in the on position.
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter
Ted Ritter, Toyota Master Tech