mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

We don't JA: Sometimes things that you think will be

Customer Question

Hi, we don't
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: We don't know how to get truck out of 4 lo and trac off light on, can u help?! Truck is 2012, thanks
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Is there anything else the Toyota Mechanic should be aware of about your Toyota?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ty
Expert:  mike switzer replied 1 year ago.
do you have the electronic switch on the dash? sometimes you need to be in neutral for it to shift in and out of 4 lo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No we got a turn dial switch under driver side air cond vent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's a tundra
ok that is the same as my tacoma. mine has to be in neutral without a load on it before it will come out of 4lo or even into it really. 4hi is supposed to change on the fly but not 4lo