Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

2008 Toyota Prius I replaced the ABS accumulator , after

Customer Question

2008 Toyota PriusI replaced the ABS accumulator , after that car was drivin ok, but after a day of driving I got low pressure code in RL wheel ,then I tried to bleed the car again , issue moved to RR wheel .now I bleed the RR wheel again , and I got accumulator low pressure , I made memory reset , but I cannot set the zero calibration point againnot sure whats wrong
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you can give me the actual fault code and or codes you are getting I will see if I can help you with this problem. Post back when you can and we can work from there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
C1256
C1345
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
The code C1256 usually sets if the system has not been bled properly. Start first by performing a brake bleeding procedure using a scan tool and then recheck operation. Follow the bleed procedure exactly as stated in the shop manual. Be sure to not miss a steps. See the procedure in the link below. It is very important that the steps be followed to the letter.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Bleed%20May%203.pdfCode C1345 is an indication that the Linear Solenoid Valve Offset Learning is undone. Perform the relearn procedure using a compatible scan tool.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have maxi das scanner ,and I did relearn procedure with it in the same car before and it worked , but now it is not working , I didn't get the ABS and VSC to blink ,also I tried to jump pin 4 and 12 in the obdII connector, the lights of ABS and VSC blinks , but when I checked the code I found it again
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Are you still setting the same code?