Chris (aka-Moose), Auto Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Where do I add transmission fluid to a 2009 Toyota Tacoma V6

Customer Question

Where do I add transmission fluid to a 2009 Toyota Tacoma V6 4.0
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Toyota. The Toyota Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I drained the fluid by mistake. and just want to add it again. I have eight quarts on hand
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have the plug back on and ready to go
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: do you know where I add the fluid?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Toyota Mechanic should know about your Toyota?
Customer: No, everything else is ok
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Toyota Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Use the link below for the refill directions.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/transrefill.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris